- Fourth Conceptual Structures Tool Interoperability Workshop (CS-TIW 2009)
- Conceptual Structures for Extracting Natural Language Semantics (SENSE'09)
- Knowledge and Ontology *ELSEWHERE* (*ELSEWHERE*2009)
- Workshop on FCA algorithms
Conceptual structures represent a family of approaches that builds on the successes of artificial intelligence, computational linguistics, conceptual modeling, information and web technologies, user modeling, knowledge management, etc. The aim of the ICCS 2009 workshops is to provide a forum for the discussion between international groups of researchers, with reference to conceptual structures. These events will provide a platform for dissemination and exploitation of international R&D projects.
Industry Sessions are conceived as a forum for presenting R&D of companies that successfully use and/or develop semantic technologies based on approaches from artificial intelligence, computational linguistics, conceptual modeling, information and web technologies, user modeling, knowledge management, etc.
A typical presentation at Industry Sessions is supposed to be about 30 minutes.
Those interested in participating please send an e-mail to Sergei Kuznetsov, General Chair, ICCS 2009 (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Name, address and E-mail of the participant.
- Name and homepage of the employer.
- Title and a 100-word abstract of the talk.